I can’t even begin to tell you how jazzed I am about 2012.
I have so many exciting plans up my sleeve it’s unreal. Seriously. This girl’s life is about to get even more magical (it’s already pretty stinkin’ cool).
But while we’re still enjoying 2011, I’m ’bout to give you a rundown of a few favorite posts, popular recipes and other stuff of the year. Sound good? Mmmk. Here you are …
** Those are, of course, just a few favorites. For more recipes, you can always check out the G-Licious Recipe Index.
- Interview with the Gluten-Free Diva: Jules Shepard of Jules Gluten Free
- Cornbread Waffles — Because We Can.
- Gimme S’more.
- Five of My Favorite Pilates Exercises.
- 10 Things About Me.
- G’bye Gluten.
- Blast From the Past: Why Prince Charming Will Not Be Saving My Life …
- You Can Make Out with Me Later.
- What’s Worked for Me.
THE OTHER STUFF
Bloggers I ♥ yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever:
- Eat, Live Run
- Fringe Benefits
- Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef
- How Sweet It Is
- Kris Carr’s Crazy Sexy Life Blog
- Kristy Runs
- Oh She Glows
- Peas and Thank You
Books I ♥ yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever:
- BabyCakes: Vegan, (Mostly) Gluten-Free, and (Mostly) Sugar-Free Recipes from New York’s Most Talked-About Bakery
- Clean Food: A Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source with More Than 200 Recipes for a Healthy and Sustainable You
- Crazy Sexy Diet: Eat Your Veggies, Ignite Your Spark, and Live Like You Mean It!
- Eat, Drink & Be Vegan: Everyday Vegan Recipes Worth Celebrating
- Food Rules: An Eater’s Manual
- Marilu Henner’s Total Health Makeover
- Peas and Thank You: Simple Meatless Meals the Whole Family Will Love
- Skinny Bitch: Ultimate Everyday Cookbook: Crazy Delicious Recipes that Are Good to the Earth and Great for Your Bod
- The China Study
- The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet
- What to Eat
Thoughts I ♥ yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever:
And that’s it! I mean, gosh, I could keep going on and on about all of the things (and food!) I loved about this year, but I wouldn’t want you to miss celebrating this wonderful year that is to come, right?
Speaking of the New Year, I have so much to look forward to come mid-January — in fact, it’s going to keep me rather busy. As a result, I am looking for a few volunteer guest bloggers who would like to share their wonderful tips, recipes and other assorted knowledge on the blog when my presence is required elsewhere.
Want to share your ultra-coolness? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!