greek style.by caroline
Short and sweet today, babycakes. I am going, going, going with book stuff, new site prep (so exciting!) and a bonus visitor this week:
Dan’s baby sister, Anna! Cuties, right?!
Anyway, I made this gorgeous Greek Pasta Salad when I was on vacation and, even though I can’t stick around to chat, I just had to make sure I shared it with you today. It’s quick, yummy and perf for end-of-summer cookouts. Get the goods …
Greek Pasta Salad with Tzatziki Dressing
Keywords: no bake appetizer salad gluten-free vegetarian feta cheese Greek
Ingredients (10-12 servings (side dish))
- 8 ounces cooked gluten-free pasta salad
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 1 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ground black pepper, as desired
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
In a large bowl toss together the cooked pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, olives, feta cheese, garlic, sea salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, cucumber, lemon juice, garlic, dill, olive oil, salt and pepper until thoroughly combined. Drizzle dressing over the pasta salad mixture, tossing to evenly coat.
Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve as a side dish at your next barbecue and you’ll have even your gluten-free guests asking for the recipe.
Happy day, cupcakes! ♥