no-bake peanut butter pecan cookie bitesby sincerelycaroline
1 cup unsalted pecans
1 cup pitted dates
1/2 cup natural peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
optional toppings: coconut, sprinkles, chocolate chips
(1) Place a sheet of parchment paper on a flat surface.
(2) Pulse pecans in a food processor until they become a coarse mixture.
(3) Add dates, peanut butter and maple syrup to the food processor, pulsing until mixture has a smooth consistency.
(4) Scoop mixture onto the parchment paper, shaping into a log. Wrap parchment paper loosely around the dough and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
(5) Remove dough from freezer and slice into circles. If desired, use a fork to make a criss-cross pattern on top of cookie bite.
(6) Top with coconut, chocolate chips or other ingredients, or just eat ’em as is!