These Summer Days.by caroline
In the last few days of summer (the first official day of fall is Friday), there’s still time for …
… pasta salad!
Especially one that is as easy and delicious as this one.
Edamame, Black Bean and Olive Pasta Salad (gluten-free + vegan)
- 1 cup frozen edamame (shelled soybeans)
- 14 – 16 oz. gluten-free pasta, cooked
- 1/2 block of extra firm tofu, cubed
- 1 15.5-oz can black beans, rinsed
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 3/4 cup balsamic dressing
- 1 cup Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds
Thaw edamame beans by microwaving or cooking on stovetop according to package directions.
In a large bowl, combine edamame, gluten-free pasta, tofu, black beans, olives, dressing and Daiya cheddar style shreds. Stir to thoroughly mix ingredients.
Chill for about 30 minutes and then serve. Enjoy!
Make it. Eat it for dinner. Bring it to one last barbecue. Munch on it for lunch. Wear flip flops and a flow-y summer dress. Feel the sun on your shoulders. And laugh … a lot.